Our relationship with you doesn’t end with a signed contract.
You’ll work with the Hollingbery sales team for securing hops in upcoming crop years. Experience on the sales team ranges from agronomy to brewing science. Their backgrounds work well in both sourcing quality hops and planning your brewing needs.
Contact a sales representative below for any information on contracting, spot sales, or questions about the hop market. You can also reach out to Graham about visiting Yakima and scheduling hop selection.
Rob McCurdy – Domestic Sales
Randin King – Domestic Sales
Scott Casey – International Sales
Graham Ollard – Hop Sourcing and Sales
Make plans to visit Yakima and experience hop harvest!
- If you are currently a customer, send requests by crop year, variety, and volume, and we will send you a quote.
- For the upcoming brew year, you should try to secure 90-100% of your expected needs.
- For contracts 2+ years out, consider contracting 50-75% of your expected needs.
- If you foresee issues with your contracts, the sooner you contact us the better.
CONTRACT PAYMENT SCHEDULE*
|Oct 1 - 1st installment invoiced||Due Nov 1|
|Feb 1 - 2nd installment invoiced||Due Mar 1|
|Jul 1 - 3rd installment invoiced||Due Aug 1|
- Jan 1 - majority of domestic varieties are available to order.
- Jan/Apr - European hops start to arrive, with the final container arriving by April. Consider this when lining out your hop needs for contracts. (Southern Hemisphere hops typically arrive Oct/Dec.)
- This is a good time to finalize contracts for the upcoming harvest in September.
Visit our booth at CBC!
Storage fees begin on Aug 1 for any inventory remaining on contract. You will have three options:
- Pay final installment and ship all remaining hops—no storage fees and no interest.
- Pay final contract installment, but continue to store with Hollingbery and Son at $1.00/case/month.
- Prepay for hops shipped as needed, pay 1% interest/month on remaining balance and storage fees on remaining hops $1/case/month.